Marshall-Harrison County Health District has a wide network of resources to help you get the exact care you deserve.
WIC provides nutrition programs for pregnant or breastfeeding women with children younger than 5.
Texas COVID-19 Surveillance
See the latest updates on COVID-19 in Texas
more about Sexually Transmitted Diseases
See the CDC’s best recommendations
- Get STD Testing: STDs don’t always have symptoms. Testing is crucial to prevent its spread.
- Practice Abstinence: Not having sex is the most reliable way not to contract or transmit STDs.
- Talk to Your Partner: Be open with your partner about your sexual history so you can both stay safe.
- Use Condoms: Condoms are highly effective in stopping STD transmission. We provide free condoms to anyone.
- Mutual Monogamy: Being sexually active with only one person is a reliable way to avoid STDs.
- Get Vaccinated: Vaccines like hepatitis B and HPV are proven to help prevent the spread of STDs.
Disease Reporting for Providers
Report diseases in Harrison County here
CDC’s Recommended Adult Schedule
Adult Immunization Schedule – Healthcare Providers | CDC
CDC’s Recommended Child and Adolescent Vaccine Schedule
Birth to 6 Years Old
7-18 Years Old